Monterey's Little Mexico is a restaurant with a conscience and we are passionate about helping non-profit organizations in our local community. Our giving program supports organizations that address community issues such as hunger, poverty, education, health and human services, culture, animal welfare issues, environmental concerns, among others. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for Monterey's to fulfill every request.
We evaluate donation requests based on the following guidelines:
- Recipient must be a non-profit organization. If applicable, a copy of the IRS letter granting 501(c)3 status to the organization must accompany the donation request.
- Submit a completed donation request via the form below.
- To avoid scheduling conflicts and budget limitations, early submission of your donation request is recommended. Applications must be received at least 30 days in advance.
- As a requirement of the donation request form below, you will need to upload your request on your organization's letterhead.
- Incomplete donation requests will not be considered. All information must be submitted at the same time. Organizations will not be contacted for missing information.
- Monterey's Little Mexico does not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges or multiple requests from the same organization to multiple store locations. For multi-restaurant partnerships, please contact Thomas Egans at 832.300.5858 ext. 202
- Employees of Monterey's Little Mexico, family members and/or anyone living in the same household of an employee will not be eligible for donations.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support. Submission of a completed donation request is not an agreement to honor your request. Applications are considered on a first-come/first-serve basis.